Error

This forum is for discussion about general software issues.

Error

Postby srimuir » Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:27 am

Hey there,
I pretty new the arch linux and got stuck with a problem i also had with lubuntu :/
i'm not able to install gitlab from AUR on my Cubietruck because of an error with therubyracer.make_clickable_callback(MAGIC_URL_FULL, '
srimuir

Re: Error

Postby sincommand » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:51 am

Update your system: Before installing any packages from the AUR, make sure your system is up-to-date. You can do this by running: sudo pacman -Syu
Check dependencies: Ensure that all dependencies required for building GitLab from the AUR are installed on your system.
Clean the build directory: Sometimes, errors can occur due to remnants of previous build attempts. You can clean the build directory by navigating to the directory containing the PKGBUILD file for GitLab and running: makepkg -C
Check for AUR helpers: If you're using an AUR helper like yay or aurman, try using a different one to see if the issue persists.
Report the issue: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, consider reporting the problem on the AUR package's page. Other users or the package maintainer may be able to provide assistance or insights into the issue.
sincommand

Return to General